8.28.2011

Introductions

So what’s with “Grace Gallery”? What does that mean? Well, Grace can be a couple things: elegance and beauty of movement, form, expression, or proportion, as well as, the free and unmerited favour of God shown towards man. A gallery, generally,  is an art display.


I wanted to create a place to display the abundant grace I see in my life-both the day to day beauty of the art that is life as well as the spiritual grace God gives (which is pretty much the same thing in my book anyway).

I love quotes, as you will quickly discover. Here is a compilation of the thoughts and quotes that came together to create “The Grace Gallery”.

“But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain”-Paul, in a letter to the Corinthians

God is most satisfied in us when we are most satisfied in Him.-John Piper, (my pastor!)

Let’s live on purpose.-John, my husband

People see God everyday, they just don’t recognize Him.-Pearl Bailey


Add some sugar and spice and everything nice, mix well, let it sit overnight and ta-da! The Grace Gallery.



No comments:

Post a Comment